The Laurinska huset was called the Mälarpalace and was built in 1980.

PDF English

Laurinska huset

A complete renovation of the most well-known silhouette of Södermalm

Laurinska house is placed on Mariaberget in Stockholm. It was drawn 1891 by the architect Valfrid Karlsson. A vast renovation was carried out between 2010-12 that included renovation of all roofs, facades, windows and balconies.
Our roll as architects was to coordinate all the different consultants. Due to the building being cultural-historical classified, there were special demands of heedfulness to the visualization of every addition and renewal. The building was also completely interiorly renovated in stairwells and inner court.

BRF Bössan 11

pS Arkitektur

Head Architect
Peter Sahlin

Projekt architect
Christian Hörgren, Leif Johannsen

Assisting architect
Therese Svalling, Antikvarie Jan-Erik Ellfolk, White arkitekter


Byggnad, Architecture